DCBF works to accomplish goals in 5 different programming areas:
1. Maintaining the Danza Classica Ballet Company - a group of local, youth ballet dancers selected by audition with standards of performance.
2. Outreach: We sponsor local ballet productions, provide free children’s tickets to performances, and offer ballet exhibitions at community events or wineries.
3. Ballet Education: DCBF brings professionals in the field to Walla Walla to teach Master Classes or perform as guest artists.
4. Capital Project: We have available a portable marly floor, so dancers can safely perform at various venues.
5. Scholarships: given to assist with monthly class tuition, ballet shoes and apparel, or summer dance intensives.